ShuraCore specializes in implementing new and modern ports: GCC, GDB, GNU libraries, Binutils, LLDB, LLVM utilities, and libraries. We are engaged in the optimization and adaptation of existing compilers for any hardware platform. ShuraCore team provides a full range of services for the development of compilers and interpreters of the following types: JIT and AOT
DevOps for FPGA
Our company uses advanced technologies DevOps for FPGA, which allow us to develop projects on time and optimize risks when designing FPGA.
- Improved deployment frequency
- Faster time to market
- Sometimes it can take several hours to create a project. We use DevOps so that our specialists always develop projects and do not wait until the project build is completed. After all, the server collects projects. So we save our time, your money.
- The lower failure rate of new releases
- Shortened lead time between fixes
- DevOps simplifies the integration of the verification process and automates the testing process.
- If the bitstream is generated on a development PC, local changes may not be saved in source control. For example, a source tree marked for release is different from the one used to create the desired artifact.
- Releases should be created in an environment where the OS, libraries, and tools are under control and the designed environment is easy to recreate. The development computer may crash, or new OS/libraries/tools will be installed, and the build tools may stop working. This is especially important with long-term support (3+ years).
- When not automated, the release process is error-prone (even if well documented) and makes it difficult for the development team to scale.
- If a bug has been flagged, it should be possible to recreate an environment where the bug can be run and debugged. At times, the “use the latest version” suggestion might seem to fix the problem, but it might just hide the pain.
- Releases are more frequent during the development phase as new features are added to the design. The support phase can last from a couple of years for a consumer product to three years or more for industrial development.
- It runs/builds on a server.
- The only engineer who can make a release is on vacation/business trip/left your company.
- It is impossible to reproduce the environment or obtain the source code used to build the specific version with the error.
Use DevOps for FPGA together with ShuraCore!
Our team is an expert in FPGA design. We maintain our service at a high level, which allows us to provide comprehensive solutions for FPGA design for various systems. Our company keeps pace with the times, has extensive experience in existing FPGA technologies. Using multiple technologies, practical and theoretical knowledge, experience in developing individual solutions for FPGA, we create a unique customer solution. If you need our expertise in developing or creating a unique FPGA solution, we will be happy to help you.
When implementing a project using FPGA technologies, the device’s budget, time, development complexity, performance requirements, and business logic are considered. ShuraCore team has deep industry expertise and high technical qualifications in FPGA solution development, which allows us to participate in various projects, not being limited to any one area of development. Below is our experience with multiple technologies for FPGA:
Intellectual Property (IP) Core is a block of logic or data used to create FPGA or particular purpose integrated circuit solutions. As a critical element of design reuse, IP cores are part of a growing trend in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry. PCIe, SATA, NVMe GbE, 10G, 40G, Communication controllers VGA, HDMI, DVI, Video controllers GPIO,
When designing embedded systems, FPGA often requires some form of a controller in the system. This controller can be a simple microcontroller or a full-fledged microprocessor running a Linux or RTOS operating system. Solutions with a software processor and software core are fully implemented in logical FPGA primitives. Our development team uses the following software
The programming language for FPGA is commonly referred to as hardware description language because it is used to describe or design hardware. For FPGA programming, we use classic HDL languages and high-level languages. SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL C/C++ Chisel, SpinalHDL, MyHDL TCL Very often, our customers need to develop accompanying software along with the development of embedded software. The
Software development, like any other field of activity, requires specific tools. Our team of specialists uses proven tools that effectively develop and test software for FPGA, allowing you to speed up and optimize the programming process. Our company uses CI/CD and FPGA software testing tools. CI/CD for FPGA projects Vivado/System Generator/Vitis/Vivado HLS Quartus/Intel HLS Compiler Matlab/Simulink FPGA Design Services
With the growing popularity of using machine learning algorithms to extract and process information from raw data, there was a race between FPGA and GPU vendors to offer an HW platform that quickly and efficiently runs resource-intensive machine learning algorithms. Since deep learning is used in most advanced machine learning applications, it is considered the
NVIDIA Jetson is the leading Edge AI computing platform used by over a million developers and companies worldwide. With cloud support across all NVIDIA Jetson products, intelligent machine makers and AI-powered embedded systems developers are empowered to develop and deploy high-tech software functions to edge devices in areas such as industrial automation and robotics, smart cities, and smart agriculture, Industrial Internet of Things,
Our company uses advanced technologies DevOps for FPGA, which allow us to develop projects on time and optimize risks when designing FPGA. Improved deployment frequency Faster time to market Sometimes it can take several hours to create a project. We use DevOps so that our specialists always develop projects and do not wait until the
Verification is the verification of the device’s model being developed, designed by a team of specialists in one of the hardware description languages, based on the technical task. Verification engineers must conclude that the developed model complies with the declared specification and can be applied at further stages of the final digital device design.Verification is
High-Level Synthesis (HLS) is used to create digital devices using high-level languages. The main goal of HLS products is to simplify the FPGA design process for a developer who is familiar with programming in high-level languages such as C++, Rust, etc. The practical application of FPGA often causes difficulties for Java, .Net programmers, etc. tasks: it becomes necessary to understand how