Red panda-1B. FPGA with Nvidia Jetson development board
We are starting to manufacture our development board/Carrier Board Xilinx Artix 7 with Nvidia Jetson SoM. This solution is unique in the development board market. With this solution, you can quickly start Artificial Intelligence and solve real-time software tasks on FPGA. You also get maximum opportunities for solving the problems of Industrial Automation and Robotics.
The main features of the development board:
- Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX SO-DIMM connector and support.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connectors (3 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connectors on Artix 7 FPGA side and 1 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connector on Nvidia Jetson side).
- PCIe x4 between Nvidia Jetson and FPGA Artix 7.
- Micro USB debug connector.
- Mini HDMI video output interface
- Mini DisplayPort video output interface.
- 4 MIPI CSI camera interfaces.
- RTC battery backup.
- EEPROM for storing board ID.
- 128MB DDR3L for FPGA Xilinx Artix 7.
- RISC-V support on the FPGA side.
- 8 ADC ports available on FPGA Xilinx Artix 7.
- 8 GPIO ports available on FPGA Xilinx Artix 7.
- N25Q128A for FPGA Xilinx Artix 7.
- A voltage in the 8-36VDC range can power the board. It is recommended to use a 12V 2A DC supply to power the board.
Follow the news about us on social networks, and soon we will add new details about this solution.